Rishi Vora, DO
Thoughtful and helpful, Dr. Rishi Vora takes the time to get to know you. By understanding your goals, he’s able to provide an individualized and effective plan of care based on your physical condition, as well as your work and home life and favorite activities. Board-certified and highly skilled, Dr. Vora aims to ease pain and optimize physical function to help you return to doing the things you love.
Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Medicine
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Fluoroscopic-Guided Spine and Joint Procedures
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Injections
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Degree: University of California, Los Angeles
- Medical Degree: Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine – Midwestern University, Glendale, Ariz.
- Internship: College Medical Center/Molina Healthcare, Long Beach, Calif.
- Residency: MedStar Georgetown University Hospital/National Rehabilitation Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- Fellowship: Desert Spine and Sports Physicians, Phoenix, Ariz.
Professional Societies and Associations
- Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Top 5 Resident MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital, 2018
Dr. Vora has provided medical coverage at high school football games and wheelchair basketball tournaments, as well as physicals for high school athletes.
When he’s not exploring new restaurants with his wife, Dr. Vora enjoys cooking, exercising and traveling.